Terms and Conditions
- The Renter is responsible for all set up and take down of chairs and tables. This includes wiping down tables and chairs as well as returning them to the designated storage area. (Exclusion: Caretaker sets up chairs and tables only for Socials and/or Receptions involving Alcohol only)
- Leave the premises in reasonable condition. Ie. Garbage in trash cans provided, kitchen wiped down, etc.
- Renter brings all items needed to operate function such as tea towels, cutting boards, knives, plates, forks, cups, napkins, etc. Dish soap and wash clothes provided.
- The Renter agrees to take full responsibility for actions resulting in bodily injury to any of the guests either during the function or in any way related to the departure from the function and will absolve the Centre of any blame in such instances.
- Emergency doors are to be used only in the event of an emergency.
- The doors at the front and side of the hall/building are to always remain closed for noise control.
- Bord-Aire Community Centre will not be held responsible for any lost or stolen articles.
- The damage deposit confirms the booking and is paid at the signing of the contract.
- The rental fee and bouncer will be paid one month prior to the function via post-dated cheque.
- The damage deposit will be returned if the function is cancelled within 60 days prior to the function date.
- The damage deposit will be returned within 2 – 3 weeks after the function providing no damage, excessive mess, or no extra time is taken that is not stated in the contract.
- Socials and/or Receptions involving Alcohol
- Bartenders are representatives of the club and as such have the authority to ask for the expulsion of anyone causing a disturbance. They have the right (and obligation) to refuse alcoholic beverages to anyone they feel is inebriated. They have the right and authority in serious situations to close the function completely and call the police.
- A valid liquor permit must be displayed at or near the bar during the function. All liquor must be removed immediately following the function.
- The premises will be subject to inspection by Hall Representatives, Winnipeg Police Service, and Inspectors of the Liquor and Gaming Authority of Manitoba at any and all times.